Background

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

There are times when I would like and/or think I need a boyfriend.

Yes that is Alexis Bledel as Rosie the Riveter

These times are not when you think they would be. Ok yes they are (on occasion), but more often they are times when I don't expect them to hit me.

Example? Tonight!

I get home around 7:15 and walk my dogs, I don't live in the best hood, and yes it was dark, but I have big dog and wasn't scared. Then I pack, cook myself dinner and have a glass of wine at my table with my book (nope still don't want one yet). I am so excited for my trip. . . girl time will be great! YAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!
I then clean up and do some dishes, feeling accomplished I pour myself another glass of wine. That was when the damn light in my kitchen went out! CRAPOLA! I have never changed it before and it is one of those damn complicated businesses with the florescent light thingys! I can't reach this shit with my stool so I have to get up on the counter GAWD! The bolts are impossible to unscrew and so I have to get down and grab a wrench. I get them off and then have to hold the cover and the bolts and the extra piece and I think if only I had someone to hand this stupid cover to . . . nope so I drop it and get the bulb out. Get off the counter put down the bulb and climb back up on the counter and put the whole contraption back together. YES I DID IT! Fuck men who needs em!

WOOHOO I sit down on the couch feeling like I rule and then I see my nails... tragedy! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!

If only I had a stupid boyfriend to do this shit for me then my nails would not be all messed right now. FML


No comments:

Post a Comment