From the kitchen table of AC2, Sparker. (There is still Christmas stuff on it. On the table. Not on AC2.)
Well then. More than halfway into that first month of the New Year, aren't we? And it has already been pretty eventful (not even counting both Aquatic Cousins being infected with some sort of long-lasting plague disease).
WHAT HAVE WE LEARNED FROM YOU SO FAR, OH YEAR TWENTY-ELEVEN?
- Tragedy did not stay behind in 2010, as was proven by an unstable young man attempting to assassinate Congresswoman Giffords of AZ. A nine-year-old girl and five other people present at the time weren't so lucky in their escape. Nine years. Far too short a time to live.
- Okay. Let's take a second. I'm crying everywhere. Pause. Pause pause pause. Breathe. Okay.
- The world needs to remember: mental illness isn't an explanation for violence.
- People will go bonkers over the Zodiac. And we are not talking about the serial killer.
- Cabbage sauteed in butter is DELICIOUS. Less so when you leave the Tupperware in your fridge for two weeks.
- Calphalon pans are not the same as cast iron and your Paula Deen biscuits won't be fluffy. Also touching that pan will result in an enormous and terrifying blister on the side of your hand. Great job there, freakshow.
- Gorilla suits. . .molt. . .a lot. Also you can totally manicure gorilla hand gloves.
Until then, kids: ~*The More You Know!*~