Background

Monday, March 22, 2010

Father time is a bastard.

I started writing this at least a week ago and never finished, probably because of the mac n' cheese. Enjoy? -AC2

So, two things: I've met my Internet Soulmate and also we've actually had a request for more cat posts.

My attempt at MS Paint artwork. Mrow.

You guys should really pester AC1 to update with photos from the Cousin Bachelorette Weekend: Cousins Take On College Station (and meet a fifteen-year-old-who-looks-like-Rupert-Grint's-double in a bar) because otherwise this blog is probably just going to devolve into pictures of my cats and nothing else. I know, Dear Readership of Five, that this will disappoint you. And then it will just be me reading my own posts.

You did a good job, Sarah! Chin up!

I don't know that I would actually use the phrase "chin up" with myself but then I've been at work for ten hours and haven't eaten dinner yet and the macaroni and cheese just smells so good right now. . .what was I talking about?

Oh right. My Internet Soulmate.

As a prolific reader and procrastinator, I found Hyperbole and a Half and immediately set myself to reading the entire archives when I should have been doing things like working and sleeping. I sent the conversation Allie had with her boyfriend about him killing Phineus, her dream pet unicorn, to my boyfriend because it sounded like a conversation we would have.

T: I stopped reading after the part he said having a unicorn dream 'sounds awesome'. Nobody would say that. She made that up.

I may have to reevaluate our relationship.

Also: CATS!





























My name is Wilford Brimley, and I have DIABEETUS.


You're welcome.

Also-Also: Questions? Comments? Concerns? I think you know how that little box below works. Get in it.

-AC2

2 comments: