Background

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

I hope they play "I Do (Cherish You)" by 98 Degrees.

From the desk of AC2 aka Sparker.

This is what it has come to, until we can persuade AC1 to update. (And the actual wedding of Salsa Dancing Cousin is this weekend, so she'd better hurry up!)

PICTURES OF CATS. (Photos by Wylie Maercklein)

I am Satan!

The Leopard Sausage Waits.

Okay, loyal readers (and I think there might be six of you now) you deserve something more than that, so I have some treats for you. It was, after all, recently Zombie Jesus Day wherein America makes themselves sick on aphrodisiac versions of pagan fertility symbols which actually. . .makes more sense than expected.

Bonus: Aquatic Cousin Approved Crafting Tiiiiime!

Make your own bath mat out of wine corks! No, really. Go here.



















And drink some Hello Kitty wine to replenish your stash, because you know friends and family are going to be all over wanting one of those mats for themselves.


Also: while we're on the subject of being crafty: Knitted Knockers! If you're a knitter, consider getting involved. AC1 is teaching me how, but. . .I have a long way to go.

What I'm aiming for: a soft, prosthetic boobie for women recovering from a mastectomy- cheaper and more breathable than a silicone falsie, not to mention available much sooner.









Where I am now: note the hole I somehow managed to create, along with the random loops on the sides, that I also have no idea how I created. I WIN AT KNITTING.










T is just going to LOVE his new potholder.

-AC2

No comments:

Post a Comment