Background

Thursday, October 14, 2010

I bet they all read a lot of Fitzgerald.


From the kitchen table of AC2, Sparker.





I got a makeover, you guys!

Which for some reason, I cannot enlarge. But no matter. Because:

You can have one too!


I'm hoping this will help attract my second One True Love (OTL) Chris2, whom I met poolside in Florida. He's a Jersey Cop, but without a "situation" or tan at all. There was a Jersey Cop convention at this particular hotel I had the good fortune to be staying in. AC1 was wildly jealous when I told her about it, but less so when she realized he only had a man necklace and I didn't see a single person with Pauly D's Mortal Kombat hair.

A girl can dream, though. A girl can dream.

In his blue gardens men and girls came and went like moths among the whisperings and the champagne and the stars.
-F. Scott Fitzgerald

I bet the people who work at the Gatsby salon on Jerseylicious are terribly fond of Fitzgerald's writing.

-AC2

No comments:

Post a Comment