Background

Friday, April 23, 2010

My apartment smells like the Ground Zero of cats.


From the desk of AC2, Sparker.



Mabry has been married for almost two whole weeks, you guys (I nearly typed y'all- after 24 years, it seems Texas is starting to get to me). I read on Fake e-Etiquette that it is polite to apologize for how little you update at least every three blog posts. I know my six (maybe seven now that KT has joined our ranks) loyal readers are routinely on the edge of their seat, waiting for updates in our lives of aquatic wonder and splendor. For this, I must offer my most heartfelt apology and suggest that the next time this happens, Google for pictures of cats.

In the meantime, we'll be building up a back-log of adventures in photo and prose form to dazzle you with on days when we're working for twelve hours in bluebonnet fields, breaking out in rashes- ah, the glamorous life of a photographer's assistant!- or working for twelve hours helping to put on a corporate summit- ah! the glamorous life of an intern!.

Actually I did get a free mug out of that. YES.


I was about this excited. My love of travel mugs is strong.

Good things come to those who wait, y'all. (Damn it.)

-AC2

No comments:

Post a Comment