Background

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

The Results are In!


We are saving a chair for you (you know who you are)!

Was Sunday Funday a successful cousin outing? Why yes, yes I believe it was! Somethings are just for cousins and some are to share. I will share with you this there will be more bedazzling on the way and hopefully more trips to Lustre Pearl. We played Ping Pong whilst we drank our wine and took photos that due to the idiotic nature of my camera almost look artistic! We also hula hooped in the giant hoops provided by Luster.
It was a romantical cousin adventure and we had a lot of fun, some of it planned and some of it not...

These here are my lovely and elegant cousins

Aaand this is me climbing through the fireplace. . .

That Sauvignon Blanc was really tasty too bad I don't remember what type it was! After Lustre we went to Saba Blue Water Cafe for dinner. Kristi loves their Steak Churrasco and Sarah and I had the delicious Creole Spiced Calamari! Yumm this place is great for dates too and not just the cousin type. We all had a Mojito with our meal which only made it more delish!

With that I will leave you I have had a long day of playing artist at school and I nearly impaled myself with a burnisher during print making (involves acid and sharp things scaaary!).

Have a wonderful evening Ladies and Gents and "let me just say that if God was a city planner he would not put a playground next to a sewage system!"

~AC1




No comments:

Post a Comment