Background

Sunday, August 16, 2009

Sunday Funday?



Good Afternoon All!
Aquatic cousin 1 here coming to you live and in person from the fabulous BDH(Barbie Dream House) where it smells suspiciously of Fabuloso... Did I turn into an old Mexican housekeeper overnight you wonder? No! I woke up to the most horrid smell on the planet possibly the universe (although I am not sure you can smell things in space but that is beside the point) I will be needing a new living room rug stat.

Dear Shag carpet,
You were shaggy. We had some good times, we also had some bad times *cough* MOOSE *cough*. I am sorry you had to go out this way.
Enjoy death in the land fill (insert violent sobbing here).
WOE!
Love,
MandaPants

CAN THIS SUNDAY BE SAVED? It can! COUSINS TO THE RESCUE! HERE THEY COME TO SAVE THE DAAAAAY!
The one who put the HER in Her Famous Cousin will be making a short stop on her tour of central Texas, right here at the BDH!
(A previous cousin adventure Cinco De Drinko 2007)

Can you believe it? Show starts at 6 pm bring your umbrella for dancing and enough sophie's for an all night sing-a-long to Abba. GIMME GIMME GIMME A MAN AFTER MIDNIGHT!
Thankfully Aquatic Cousin 2 will be showing up much sooner than 6 pm with refreshments! Mimosas will be necessary to save this day and also to save Moo Moo from becoming my new shag carpet.
I have tons I want to say about life and what not, but right now I just cannot summon the energy. So this is Aquatic Cousin 1 signing off!
I hope your day is more glitter filled than the dressing room at a strip joint.

~AC1



No comments:

Post a Comment